Dr. Lin Stepp has written many articles on writing. Click on the titles of interest below for the full article:
- YOU’VE WRITTEN A BOOK – WHAT NEXT?
- THE FOUR LEGS OF A GOOD WRITER’S PLATFORM
- THE VALUE OF HAVING AND BEING A MENTOR
- WRITING: ART OR CRAFT?
- USE IT OR LOSE IT
- WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR MOTIVATION TO WRITE
- DISCIPLINING YOUR TIME
- DEVELOPING SECONDARY CHARACTERS
- HOW KNOWLEDGE OF PERSONALITY TYPES CAN GIVE WRITERS AN EDGE
- EVOKING EMOTION
- DEVELOPING THE WRITING HABIT
- SEVEN THINGS THAT CAN SABOTAGE GOOD WRITING
- SOLITUDE OF WRITERS
- A WRITER IS AN ARMCHAIR TRAVELER
Rights & Use
The following articles are copyrighted by the author. If you wish to reproduce or use the above articles, please ask permission.